YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON OPTIONS THAT DON’T WORK.
GET CLEAR SOLUTIONS TO BETTER YOUR HEALTH AND BECOME THE PERSON YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE
1-on-1 Performance Physical Therapy • Exercise Programs and Training • Transformative Wellness Coaching
Inside Out began as a physical therapy clinic aiming to help people get out of pain and back to activity, but we found this was only a piece of the puzzle for helping people to live a thriving and fulfilling life.
As we started to implement a comprehensive approach to our clients’ health and fitness, their progress started to soar. They got back to running and biking. They got back to lifting and workout classes. And they got back to enjoying time with family, having more energy, and feeling better than they have in years.
We believe that being the best version of yourself and reaching YOUR highest potential starts with a decision to invest in yourself while following a clear and proven plan.
At Inside Out, you don’t have to worry about complicated solutions, average results, or wasted time. You deserve to become the person you know you can be, and that we know you can be as well.
MEET THE TEAM
Dr. Dave Paczkowski
Founder and Co-Owner
Performance Physical Therapist, Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Work Passion: Helping active adults build confidence inside and outside of the gym through strength training, exercise programming, and transformation coaching
- Exercise Passion: Working towards a 2.5x Bodyweight Deadlift and Squat, and a sub 6 minute mile
- Life Passion: Dave is an active man of faith that enjoys a simple life of good pour over coffee, a good book, and good company with family and friends
Dr. Lindsey Paczkowski
Performance Physical Therapist, Pelvic Health and Postpartum Specialist
- Work Passion: Building movement confidence for new moms and women seeking to live life strong through physical therapy, exercise, and nutrition coaching.
- Exercise Passion: Developing her strength through weightlifting and running outside
- Life Passion: Lindsey is rooted in her faith and enjoys healthy cooking, taking beach walks with Dave and sipping a coffee or honey almond milk latte with friends.
- Work Passion: Connecting with clients to provide a welcoming and comfortable experience
- Exercise Passion: After having her second baby she found running, and her passion for running led her into the triathlon world
- Life Passion: Lupe’s love of experiencing different plant based cuisine and cultures has taken her to travel and race in different countries
WE ARE INSIDE OUT STRENGTH & PERFORMANCE
We’re physical therapists by degree, but we’re not a physical therapy clinic. We are Performance Specialists that give you the tools needed to get rid of pain, improve strength, lose weight, and get back to the activities you love with strength and confidence.
Our approach is unique and personalized to you. Just because you’re not where you want to be doesn’t mean you can’t start living strong and confident today. Our Base, Standard, and Elite Packages all include the following services:
1-on-1 visits with your Performance Specialist are designed for the active individual looking to transform their body and their life
Our Performance Specialists give custom exercise programs personalized to you, your goals, your limitations, and the equipment you have available – regardless of your starting point or experience.
You can’t reach your full potential while neglecting your nutrition. You have access to personalized nutrition coaching to help you navigate the overwhelming options while finding a way of eating that is right for you.
OUR INSIDE OUT COMMITMENT
- Always 1-on-1 care with your Performance Specialist
- No cookie-cutter approaches. Always customized plans for you and your goals
- Transparency in what you pay and what you get. No hidden costs or unexpected bills
- No questions unanswered, we’re available for you. Get an answer directly from your Performance Specialist
You were made to be strong and confident in everything you do.
Download The FREE Inside Out Strong Living Health and Wellness Roadmap
Are You Tired of Falling Short of Your Health Goals?
Say No to Average
Say No to Missing Out on What you Love
Say No to Starting Tomorrow
Don’t look back and wish you would have started sooner to live the strong and confident life that you deserve.